Ferris IS700Z 52" Zero Turn Mower (5901796)Regular price $8,799.00
The IS® 700Z Series, with up to five feet of cutting width, is an amazing value. Featuring our patented suspension technology, iCD™ Cutting System, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® drive system and up to 10 mph speeds, this mower is full of features to increase the operator's productivity. You'll mow more lawn in less time.
- Patented Suspension: Consists of rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and pivoting front axle with coil-over-shocks.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 5 years (60 months), for unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Exceptional Performance: Patent-pending steering system delivers exceptionally smooth performance.
- Integrated Transmissions: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200™ transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- Easy Access: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- iCD™ Cutting System: Innovative iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Mower Spindles: Cast-aluminum greaseable spindles feature 1" shaft with 2.5" x 1" dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
- Heavy-Duty Bumper: Heavy-duty bumper protects the engine while also allowing for easy service access.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Miles Per Hour: Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.
Ordering a product online does not include shipping. Product must be picked up at our location. Once you place your order, we will contact you to confirm your order and make arrangements for product pickup. Products may not be in stock and may need to be ordered and shipped to us. We do not ship products. All products are sold assembled and include Pre Delivery Inspection.