Troy-Bilt Big Red Garden TillerRegular price $3,999.00
Forward rotating rear tine tiller with 305cc Briggs & Stratton® OHV engine and 20" tilling width.
The Big Red is the flagship of the Troy-Bilt fleet of rototillers and is fully equipped for the heaviest-duty jobs in gardens over 2,500 square feet. Perfect for soil preparation and groundbreaking, the Big Red tiller has the power and durability to tackle all of your garden challenges.
- 306cc Briggs & Stratton OHV 1450 Series engine
- Standard electric start for easiest starting
- 12" tine diameter
- Accepts a wide variety of optional attachments
- Forward-rotating tines for premium garden soil preparation
- 4 forward, 1 neutral, and 2 reverse speeds
- Adjustable tilling depth up to 7"
- Factory-installed full wrap-around front bumper included
- Full-sided tine shields for operator protection
- Troy-Bilt horse 20-in rear-tine tiller features an extra-wide tilling path to till large areas faster, and aids in seeding preparation and mixing compost in the pile or into your soil
Ordering a product online does not include shipping. Product must be picked up at our location. Once you place your order, we will contact you to confirm your order and make arrangements for product pickup. Products may not be in stock and may need to be ordered and shipped to us. We do not ship products. All products are sold assembled and include Pre Delivery Inspection.