Troy-Bilt Mustang Rear Tine TillerRegular price $1,499.00
Shipping is not available.
Rear tine tillers break through ground with more power and speed, making it a good choice for larger gardens or projects. The Troy-Bilt Mustang™ Rear Tine Tiller helps prepare areas for seeding and planting, turns compost piles, and thoroughly mixes soil amendments to improve plant performance. 18" tilling width is versatile for any size garden or project. A 208cc OHV Troy-Bilt engine allows you to slice, chop, and turn to create finely milled, well-aerated soil. All backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
- A 208cc OHV Troy-Bilt engine allows you to slice, chop, and turn to create finely milled, well-aerated soil
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind
- 18" tilling width is ideal for any size garden
- 13" tines slice, chop and turn to create finely tilled soil, ready for planting
- Forward and reverse rotating steel tines are self-sharpening and heat-treated for durability
- Counter rotating tines move in the opposite direction of the wheels and are best for breaking new ground and working in hard or challenging soils
Ordering a product online does not include shipping. Product must be picked up at our location. Once you place your order, we will contact you to confirm your order and make arrangements for product pickup. Products may not be in stock and may need to be ordered and shipped to us. We do not ship products. All products are sold assembled and include Pre Delivery Inspection.