Troy-Bilt Mustang Dual-Direction Rear Tine TillerRegular price $1,449.00
The Troy-Bilt Mustang Dual-Direction rear-tine tiller brings unmatched versatility to your garden. Dual-direction tines with counter-rotating mode for hard soil or forward-rotating mode for softer soil. An 18-inch tilling width gives a greater reach.
- Dual direction tines allow you to switch between counter-rotating and forward rotating tine direction to optimize tilling performance in a variety of soil conditions.
- Forward rotating tines move in the same direction as the wheels and are best used in areas that have previously been tilled.
- Counter rotating tines move in the opposite direction of the wheels and are best for breaking new ground and working in hard or challenging soils.
- A 208cc OHV Troy-Bilt engine gives you plenty of power to turn over large amounts of soil.
- Just One Hand™ operation allows the tiller to be guided with literally one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design.
- 18-inch tilling width gives the Mustang a greater reach and shortens your tilling time.
- 13-inch steel tines with 5-position adjustable depth stake allows for up to 7.5-inches of tilling depth while maintaining an even tilling position.
- Power reverse allows for flexible handling around rocks and other obstacles.
- Quickly adjust speed and direction of the tines and wheels thanks to a conveniently located gear selection handle.
- 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind.
Ordering a product online does not include shipping. Product must be picked up at our location. Once you place your order, we will contact you to confirm your order and make arrangements for product pickup. Products may not be in stock and may need to be ordered and shipped to us. We do not ship products. All products are sold assembled and include Pre Delivery Inspection.